Get the most out of your Purely Nordic candle
- It is important to allow your candle to burn all the way to the edge before extinguishing. This ensures a clean, even burn throughout the life of the candle and keeps it from creating a tunnel down the middle.
- Trim the wick to 0.5 cm each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large and burning improperly.
- Place burning candles at least 6 cm apart from one another.
- Don’t burn a candle for more than four hours at a time.
Instructions for burning
The following guidelines apply to the burning of all candles including Purely Nordic candles:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Keep burning candles away from flammable materials, children and pets.
- Don’t place a burning candle near clothing, books curtains or anything flammable.
- Do not place candles on or near other heat sources.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1 cm wax remains in the container.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.